Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation
- Sign up to stay updated
- Fill in the forms to work with us
- Fill in the forms to attend our events
We don’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you share with us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- To email you with news and information about our campaigns and the ongoing work, but only if you have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
Privacy of our email lists
- Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.