In our endeavour to unravel the complexity of Public Policy and expand the scope of public awareness and education in policy making, we are organising ‘Civic Architects’, a first of its kind Policy Workshop.
At The Civic Architects, we will follow an interactive workshop model, wherein varied intensive expert sessions, spread out in the course of one day, will help you to learn the intricacies of the subject and functioning of public policy in India.
The format intends to:
- Enable you to understand contemporary models of policy making.
- Introduce you to the intricacies of policy formulation and analysis.
- Initiate you into the space of Policy Drafting.
- Educate you about different aspects of Public Policy.
Participants’ Age Limit: 18 Years to 35 Years
Program Date: 14th December, 2019 (Saturday)
Program Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Place: New Delhi, India (The exact venue details will be shared with the confirmed participants.)
Program Itinerary: Click here to access the itinerary.
Program Contribution: INR 2000 (This covers the Workshop Material, Food and Refreshments during the course of the Program.)
Note: This is a non-profit event. The facilitators are not paid and the contribution amount is only to cover the venue cost and hosting.
Why should you attend?
- Enhance exposure in the domain of public policy.
- Develop an understanding of the contemporary policies.
- Engage with experts of the policy domain and network with policy professionals and enthusiasts from across the country.
- Understand the notion of public participation by demystifying the idea of active citizenry.
Note: All participants will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation.
Selection Process: Click here to fill the form. The selections will be made on a rolling basis.
Last Date for Application: 10th December, 2019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Numbers: +91-8448922751, +91-9929451140, +91-7042068202
Program Brochure: Click here to access and download the Brochure.
Facilitators: Click here to access the list.