We often come across students and young law & policy professionals who are not familiar with the myriad opportunities which can help them design a desirable career path in their specific areas of interest. While some cannot determine the skills or inclinations that can leverage their career trajectory, others cannot zero down to one area of interest that they are passionate about and confident to chart a career for themselves.
Keeping in line with our primary aim of bridging the learning and opportunity gap in the law & policy domain in India, at The Conversation Junction, we will equip you with the tools to build the requisite skills that can aid your personal and professional growth.
How does it work?
Through individual sessions, we will understand your life as a student or a professional and discuss the relevance and nature of the suitable training, exposure, capacity building for you along with internship and work opportunities.
Through two 60 minutes’ sessions, we will take a closer look at your aspirations, ideas, and perspectives so that you can determine the most suitable plan of action for yourself. Following the format of interactive one on one sessions, our conversation will include but will not be limited to:
- Understanding your motivations and inclinations as an individual to recognize your goals as a professional
- Recognizing your strengths and understanding their value
- Identifying your problem areas and ways to cope with them
- Discussing the relevance and nature of suitable learning/training opportunities to enhance your skills and work profile
- Determining relevant internships and work opportunities for you
- Defining the role and aim of your CV
- Directing the necessary course of action for your personal and professional growth
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
Session Contribution: INR 800 [As a non-profit organization, we will utilize the contribution amount to advance any of our organizational goals.]
Venue: As per your convenience, you could either choose to speak with us over an audio or a video call.
How to book a session?
Click here to fill the form.
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Numbers: +91-11-42421463, +91-8448922751