We are committed to facilitate the learning curve for all potential leaders and change-makers as far as policy awareness, formulation and assessment is concerned. The Policy Troupe, our residential policy innovation workshop, has therefore been designed to nurture and fuel your thoughts, and initiate you into the realm of public policy.
How does it work?
The Troupe will help you explore, identify and assess your abilities as a thinker, leader and doer. You will get to move out of your comfort zone and find yourself in a position to witness and understand the multi pronged challenges associated with the theme. By getting exposed to real people and problems, you will move beyond theory and polish your skills of application.
Join the Troupe to enable you to innovate and formulate as you go through an enriching and empowering expedition, to enhance your ability to think, analyse, assess and apply your knowledge to real life projects.
Theme: Education for Livelihood in the Hilly Regions
Participants’ Age Limit: 18 Years to 35 Years
Program Dates: 28th-29th July, 2018
Venue: Almora, Uttarakhand
Program Contirbution: INR 3800 [This covers the Workshop Material, Food and Accommodation, during the course of the Program.]
Note: This is a non-profit event. The facilitators are not paid and the contribution amount is only to cover the venue cost and hosting.
Why should you attend?
- Develop an understanding of the Public Policy arena.
- Attain the requisite skills for policy advocacy.
- Connect with students and professionals from Institutions, Organisations, NGOs and Think Tanks from across the Country.
- Engage in Field Work, Field Surveys, which will also include interactions with locals.
- Improve upon your public speaking, group discussion and presentation skills.
- Be a part of a policy action group.
- Device efficacious policy solutions which will be collated and sent to the Government.
Selection Process: Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their response to this form.
Last Date for Application: 8th July, 2018
Maximum Number of Participants: 10
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org