If you want to order any of these books, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get you good discounts on the same.
CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- Kelkar, R.V. – The Code of Criminal Procedure, 5th Edn, Reprinted 2011, Eastern Book Company, Lucknow.
- K I Vibhute – PSA Pillai’s Criminal Law, 10th Edition 2012, Lexis Nexis, Butterworths Wadhwa, Nagpur.
- Ratan Lal & Dhirajlal – The Code of Criminal Procedure, 17th Edn, 2009, Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa, Nagpur
- Sarkar on The Code of Criminal Procedure, 10th Edn, 2012, Lexis Nexis Butterworths, Wadhwa, Nagpur.
- Basu, D.D., Criminal Procedure Code, 1973, Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa, 4th Edn, 2010.
- Mitra, B.B., Code of Criminal Procedure, Kamal Law House, 21st Edn, 2011.
- Misra, S.N., The Code of Criminal Procedure, Central Law Publications, 17th Edn, 2010.
CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
- M.P. Jain, The Code of Civil Procedure, Lexix Nexix, 3rd edition, 2011.
- C.K. Takwani, Eastern Book Company, 6th edition, 2009.
- Mulla, Code of Civil Procedure, Universal Law Publishing Company, 2008.
- Sarkar, Code of Civil Procedure, Lexis Nexis, 11th edition, 2006.
- Thakker C.K. Code of Civil Procedure, Eastern Book Company, 2005
- Majumdar P.K. and Kataria R.P., Commentaries on the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Universal Publishing Company, 2008.
- Suranjan Chakraverti and Bholeshwar Nath, Cases and Materials on Code of Civil Procedure, Eastern Book Company, 5th edition, 2011.
- Mitra B.B. The Limitation Act, Eastern Book Company, 21st edition, 2005.
LAW OF BANKING
- L. Tannan, “ Tannan’s Banking Law & Practice in India”, Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa Nagpur, New Delhi. ( Vol I, II, III, 22nd ed., 2008)
- OP Faizi and A Aggarwal, “Khergamvala on The Negotiable Instruments Act”, Lexis Nexis Butterworths India, New Delhi. (20th ed., 2008)
- S K Sarvaria, rev, “S Krishnamurthi Aiyar’s Law Relating to The Negotiable Instruments Act”, Universal Law Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., Delhi.( 9th ed., 2005)
- S N Maheshwari. S.K. Maheshwari, “Banking Law and Practice”, New Delhi. (12th ed., 2005)
- R Ramamurthy,“How to Borrow From Banks & Financial Institutions”, Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (2010).
- P.Ellinger, et al.,“Ellinger’s Modern Banking Law”, Oxford University Press, Oxford. (4th ed., 2006).
- Richard Carnell,et al.,“The Law of Banking and Financial Institutions”, Aspen Publishers, New York. (4th ed. 2009).
- R.Sharma,“Bank Frauds: Prevention and Detection”, Universal Law Publishing Co., Delhi.( 3rd ed., 2009).
INTERPRETATION OF STATUTES AND PRINCIPLES OF LEGISLATION
- K.L. Sarkar’s Mimansa Rules of Interpretation, Edited by Justice Markand Katju, Tagore Law Lecture Series 1905, 3rd Ed., 2008
- Maxwell- Interpretation of Statutes, 12th Ed., LexisNexis Butterworths.,2006 Cross-Statutory Interpretation, Edited bySir Rupert Cross, Sir George Engle, Butterworths, 1995
- Vepa P. Sarathi- Interpretation of Statutes, 5th Ed., Eastern Book Company,2010
- G.P. Singh- Interpretation of Statutes, 13th Ed., LexisNexis Butterworths, 2012
- Binian- Interpretation of Statutes, 5th Ed., LexisNexis, 2008
- Bindra- Interpretation of Statutes,10th Ed., LexisNexsi Butterworths Wadha, 2008
- Bindra- General Clauses Act, 10th Ed., LexisNexsi Butterworths Wadha, 2002.
- N.K. Chakrabarti-Principles of Legislation and Legislative Drafting, 2nd Ed., R.Cambray Pvt Ltd, 2010
- The Least Examined Branch-The Role of Legislatures in the Constitutional State,Edited by Richard W. Bauman, Tsvi Kahana, Cambridge University Press, 2006
- U.Baxi, Introduction to Justice K.K.Mathew’s, Democracy Equality and Freedom (1978) Eastern, Lucknow
- Bentham’s Theory of Legislation by Upendra Baxi LexisNexis Butterworths 7th Edition
- “Salmond on Jurisprudence” by P J Fitzgerald, Universal Law Publishing Co., New Delhi, 2012
- “Lloyd’s Introduction to Jurisprudence” by M.D.A. Freeman, Eighth Edition, Sweet & Maxewell, 2008
- “Dias Jurisprudence”, Fifth Edition, Butterworths Publication
- “A Textbook of Jurisprudence”, by G.W. Paton, Fourth Edition, 2007, Oxford University Press.
- “McCoubrey & White’s Textbook on Jurisprudence”, by J.E. Penner, 4th Edition, 2008, Oxford University Press.
- P. Massey – Administrative Law-7th edition –Eastern Book Company
- S P Sathe – Administrative Law-7th edition –Lexis Nexis –Butterwarths Wuadawanagar
- K. Takwani-Letuers on Administrative Law- 4th Edition – Eastern Book Company
- C. Jain Kagzi – The Indian Administrative Law-6th Edition- Universal Law Publishing Company Pvt. Ltd
- W. R. Wade & C. F Forsyth – Administrative Law -10th Edition – Oxford University Press
- P Jain and S.N. Jain – Principles off administrative Law -6th Edition in two volumes
- Durga Das Basu-Administrative Law-Sixth Edition,2004- Second Reprint 2010-Kamala Law House- Kolkata
- K. Thakker, Administrative Law (Second Edition) 2012 : Eastern Book Company, Lucknow
- Anson, Law of Contract, 28th, Oxford University Press, 2002.
- Mulla, Indian Contract Act and Specific Relief Act, Lexis Nexis 13th, 2006.
- Chitty, Contracts, 1, 29th Ed., Sweet & Maxwell, 2004.
- Atiyah’s Introduction to the Law of Contract, Stephen A. Smith, Oxford University Press, 6th, 2007.
- Cheshire & Fifoot, Cases on the Law of Contract, 7th, London: Butterworths, 1977.
- Sir G.H. Treitel, The Law of Contract, 12th, London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2007.
- Cheshire & Fifoot, Law of Contract, Oxford University Press, 15th, 2007.
- K.Rao, Contract I – Cases and Materials, Butterworths, 2004.
- Dutt on Contract, H.K.Saharay, Universal 2000.
- Sujan M.A Frustration of Contract 2nd, UPC 2001.
- Smith & Thomas, A Case Book on Contract 11th, Sweet & Maxwell 2000.
- Rohini Aggarwal: Mercantile & Commercial Laws; Taxman’s, June 2012.
INDIAN PENAL CODE
- K.D., Text Book on the Indian Penal Code.
- Gaur, K. D., Criminal Law Cases & Material.
- Ramchhoddas, Ratanlal Thakore,Dhirajlal, K., The Indian Penal Code
- Ranchhoddas, Ratanlal and Thakore, Dhirajlal Keshavlal, Law Of Crimes.(V-1 To V-2)
- Huda,Shamsul, Principles Of The Law Of Crimes
- Gour,Hari.Singh, Penal Law Of India.(V-1 To V-4)
- Savvaria,S.K, RA Nelson”s Indian Penal Code.(V-1 To V-4)
- Prasad, Kishore, Prasad, Kishore
- Pillai, K.N.Chandrasekharan, General Principles of Criminal Law
- Pillai, K.N. Chandrasekhran, Essay’s on the Indian Penal Code
- Bhat, V.R., Essays In Criminal Law(XC)
- Vibhute, KI, PSA Pillai’s Criminal Law
- Ed By Suresh,V & Nagasalia,D, PSA Pillais Criminal Law.
- Michael J. Allen ,Text Book on Criminal Law
- Andrew Ashworth, Principles of Criminal Law
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- Akehurst, Michel, Modern introduction to International Law, 5th ed (George Allen andUnwin, London, 1984).
- Brierly, J. L., Law of Nations: An Introduction to the Law of Peace, 6th ed (Oxford UniversityPress, London, 1998).
- Harris, D. J., Cases and Materials on International Law, 6th ed (Thomson andSweet and Maxwell, London, 2004).
- Shaw, M. N., International Law (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2005).
- Starke, J. G., Introduction to International Law,(10th ed Butterworth’s, London, 1992).
- Parlett Kate., The Individual in the International Legal System: Continuity and Change in International Law, (Cambridge University Press, UK, 2011).
- H.N. Tiwari, Transfer of Property Act, Allahabad Law Agency, 4th edn., Reprint 2007.2.
- Dr. Avtar Singh, Text Book on The Transfer of Property Act, Universal Law Publishing Company, 2nd edn., 2009.
- Dr. R.K. Sinha, The Transfer of Property Act, Central Law Agency, 10th edn., Reprint 2009.
- Vepa P. Sarathi, Law on Transfer of Property, Eastern Book Company, 5th edn., Reprint 2010.
- Dr. G.P. Tripathi, The Transfer of Property Act, Central Law Publications, 17th edn., 2011.
- Mulla, The Transfer of Property Act, Lexis Nexis, 10th edn., 2005.
- Cheshire and Burn’s Modern Law of Real Property, Oxford Publications, 17th edn. 2006.
- G.C.V. Subha Rao, Law of Transfer of Property Act, ALT Publlications, 5th edn., 2007.
- Banerjewe’s Commentaries on the Transfer of Property Act 1882, Dwivedi and Co., 2007.
- Hari Singh Gour, Commentary on the Transfer of Property Act, Delhi Law House, 11th edn., 2008.
- B.B.Mitra & Sengupta, Transfer of Property Act, Kamala Law House, 19th edn., 2009.
- Darashaw J Vakil’s, Commentaries on the Transfer of Property Act, Lexis Nexis, 3rd edn. 2009.
- A.K. Majumdar and G.K. Kapoor, Company Law and Practice, 18th edition, Taxman, 2013.
- ICSI’s, Guide to Companies Act, 2013, Section-Wise Concise Commentary with Referencer. Taxmann’s , Master Guide to Companies Act 2013.
- Paul L. Davies, Principles of Modern Company Law, 8th edition, Sweet and Maxwell, 2008
- A. Ramaiya, Guide to Companies Act, 17th edition Lexis Nexis Butterworths, Wadhwa, Nagpur, 2010.
- Palmer, Palmer’s Company Law, Stevans, London.
- Robert R. Pennigton, Company Law, 8th edition, Oxford University Press, 2006.
- A.V.Dicey. An Introduction to the Study of the Law of the Constitution. (Universal Law Publishing Co)
- M.V. Pylee. Constitutional History of India (1600-1950). [New Delhi, S.Chand & Co.].
- M.P. Jain. Outlines of Indian Legal History. [Nagpur, LexisNexis Buttersworth Wadhwa].
- V.D.Kulshreshtha. Landmarks in Indian Legal and Constitutional History. [Lucknow, Eastern Book Company].
- H.M. Seervai: Constitutional Law of India: A Critical Commentary. [Delhi. Universal Law Publishing Co. Ltd].
- D.D.Basu: Constitution of India. Nagpur, LexisNexis Buttersworth Wadhwa.
The list has been compiled by our Research Associate, Dishari Chakrabarti.