You can associate with our Organisation, by applying for the following roles: Intern, Graphic Design Check this link to apply Intern, Fundraising Check this link to apply Research Fellow, Law Check this link to apply Research Fellow, Policy Check this link to apply Research Fellow, Climate Justice Check this link Read more…
Update: You can attempt the Quiz now: Click here.
Here is a shout out to all know-it-alls, to come show off their knowledge on Intellectual Property Law and win a chance to get their articles published on our website, without having to go through any application process (isn’t that amazing? No emails, no phone calls, just a fun quiz to get a publication in your name!) (more…)
If you want to order any of these books, feel free to write to us at email@example.com. We will get you good discounts on the same.
CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- Kelkar, R.V. – The Code of Criminal Procedure, 5th Edn, Reprinted 2011, Eastern Book Company, Lucknow.
- K I Vibhute – PSA Pillai’s Criminal Law, 10th Edition 2012, Lexis Nexis, Butterworths Wadhwa, Nagpur.
- Ratan Lal & Dhirajlal – The Code of Criminal Procedure, 17th Edn, 2009, Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa, Nagpur
- Sarkar on The Code of Criminal Procedure, 10th Edn, 2012, Lexis Nexis Butterworths, Wadhwa, Nagpur.
- Basu, D.D., Criminal Procedure Code, 1973, Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa, 4th Edn, 2010.
- Mitra, B.B., Code of Criminal Procedure, Kamal Law House, 21st Edn, 2011.
- Misra, S.N., The Code of Criminal Procedure, Central Law Publications, 17th Edn, 2010.