‘The government has initiated the process of consultations with stakeholders for amending Indian Penal Code (IPC), Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) and the Indian Evidence Act, MoS (Home) Ajay Kumar Mishra today informed the RS.’
This is a call for submissions for recommendations you would like to make to the government panel working on these reforms. You can send in your recommendations to us, and to effectively channelize the process, we will be compiling the suggestions and sharing them with the said Panel.
We will add each Contributor’s Name in the Working Document sent by us to the Panel.
Each contributor will also receive a Certificate of Acknowledgement if their suggestion makes it to the Working Document prepared by us.
Best submissions will be published on LQF’s website as well.
- Font used should be Times New Roman, Size 12.
- Only Open Document Formats (editable) will be accepted. PDF submissions will not be considered.
- Word Limit: 1200 Words
- Subject of Email: Submission for Working Document on Penal Laws Reform in India
- Co-Authorship is allowed; however, multiple authorship for the same Document is not allowed.
- The Author’s Name should be mentioned inside of the Document and in the main body of the email.
- Once you have made the submission to us, the duplicate submission cannot be shared by you with any other platform unless we have informed you about not going ahead with your submission.
- Only original work(s) will be considered. Our Team will reject plagiarized submissions.
Date for Submission: 10th April 2022
Note: There are no charges for your contribution or publication.
Email ID on which the Document needs to be shared: [email protected]
Note: Please support LQF’s work to uplift the underprivileged and marginalized by making a donation through the button below.